It is committed to protecting your privacy online. Please read the following to learn what information we collect from you and how we use that information.
- Protecting Your Privacy: it is committed to protecting your privacy. Your name and contact information will not be shared with Third Parties for marketing purposes without your permission.
Akash Avhad marketing communications are “opt-out,” and you may choose not to receive our newsletters or other marketing material at any time. Your account information is password protected. You are responsible for keeping your password secure and private. In the event of any compromise of our website security, we will notify you immediately to take action to change your password on the website.
We does not knowingly collect any information or allow accounts to be held by users under the age of 13 without permission of a parent or guardian. If an account is discovered by Akash Avhad which is believed to be held by a user under 13 years of age, without the permission of a parent or guardian, the account and all related postings will be removed by Akash Avhad.
- What Information We Collect and Store and Why: We may collect your email address., or other information needed to contact you online. We also collect your student’s e-mail address and information. We use contact information to send you notices on Akash Avhad, to keep you up-to-date on your courses and projects and to keep track of your student’s coursework, etc.
We may collect course information.
We may collect information generated by your student’s courses on Akash Avhad. We use this information to track progress and to allow your student to participate in our courses, as well as to improve the functionality of the website, and to comply with any requirements of law. This information may be disclosed only to our staff and to our immediate agents and will never be shared with third parties. We may collect other kinds of information from you. When you use www.akashavhad.com, we may collect incidental identifying information about you or your student, such as pages you visit and the amount of time you spend looking at a page. This information does not inherently reveal your identity or your student’s identity and will not be linked to you or your student personally. We use this information to improve the functionality of the website. This information may be disclosed only to our staff and to our immediate agents. We do not collect financial information.
All of the financial transactions related to your use of our website are handled through Razorpay, so we does not collect or store your financial information at all.
All postings to our webaite, including code, comments, discussions, etc. are stored in our databases and may be archived on-line or off-line in the form of backup tapes or other electronic formats. This information is used for your student’s courses and may be retained even after an account is “deleted” from the website itself for us to use in improving our courses.
- Security of Information: We takes security seriously and takes numerous precautions to protect the security of your account information. You can access your account on our coding platform with your username and password. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. In addition, your account information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies that do the same, We cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the website, and is not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
- Release of Information: We may release any user information as required by law or in the good faith belief that disclosure of information is reasonably necessary to comply with a subpoena, discovery request, court order or other legal process issued by a court of competent jurisdiction.
We may also release any user information in the good faith belief that such disclosure of information is reasonably necessary to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use for the website, to defend or respond to any legal actions initiated by third-parties related to the user account or content posted by the user; or to protect the personal safety of our staff, users, or the general public.
- International Users: By visiting and using the our website, you acknowledge that your information may be used and stored on servers located in India and therefore transferred out of your resident jurisdiction. By using the site, you are consenting to any international exchange of the information provided and you are consenting to the policies contained in this document and posted on the our website. You hereby acknowledge that you are providing all information voluntarily, with the understanding that any use of the our website is governed by the laws of the Republic of India, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the Hon’ble High Court of Punjab and Haryana regarding any disputes which may arise under this Agreement or use of the website.